Worcester Firefighters were dispatched to the end of Jacques St for a report of a leak with fire.
The fire department arrived to find a 55 gallon drum smoking. The color of the smoke was not a normal color indicating a possible hazardous material burning in the barrel.
The area was evacuated while firefighters donned breathing apparatus before entering the area.
I believe it was found the material to be some type of foam insulation. The burning foam let off toxic chemicals.
Once extinguished the area business Tennants were allowed back in their buildings.