Worcester Firefighter from group 2 battled this fire on Pelham Street Wednesday December 14th.
Companies had heavy smoke and fire in the basement of the end unit of a row of townhouses.
The fire started in the basement level garage of the occupied house. The two vehicles inside the house caught fire.
The fire extended upwards into the living area of the house and also caused a propane tank on the rear porch to vent.
Companies had the fire knocked down quickly and was held to a single alarm.
This was directly across the street from the multiple alarm fire back in October.